VAULT ANNOUNCE SURPRISE EARLY RELEASE FOR BRANDON SANDERSON’S DARK ONE GRAPHIC NOVEL
Limited Preorders Open Now on the Vault Web Store
Here’s a lengthy 28-page preview of Brandon Sanderson’s Dark One, an original graphic novel by Brandon Sanderson, along with co-writers Jackson Lanzing & Collin Kelly, artist Nathan Gooden, colorist Kurt Michael Russell, letterer Deron Bennett, & designer Tim Daniel.
It’s available for limited preorder right now and physical copies ship in August 2020.
Vault Comics is thrilled to announce the surprise, early release of BRANDON SANDERSON’S DARK ONE. Pre-orders are now available on the Vault web store.
DARK ONE is an original graphic novel by the #1 New York Times Bestselling, Hugo Award-winning author Brandon Sanderson, along with artist Nathan Gooden, co-writers Jackson Lanzing & Collin Kelly, colorist Kurt Michael Russell, letterer Deron Bennett, and designer Tim Daniel.
DARK ONE is available for pre-order on the Vault web store in both physical and digital editions, and come with a plethora of pre-order rewards including:
• Exclusive invitation to a livestream Q&A event with Brandon Sanderson
• Exclusive digital pre-order bonus pack, stuffed with original digital goodies including phone and desktop backgrounds, a behind the scenes look at Dark One, and special note from Brandon Sanderson
• 15% off pre-order discount
• 15% off the Dark One t-shirt (only available from VAULT!)
• 50% off ALL VAULT eBook purchases until September 1, 2020
Paul Tanasin is a young man haunted by visions of a dark and fantastic world―visions he initially believes are hallucinations. But when he discovers they are prophecies from Mirandus, a world in which he’s destined to become a fearsome destroyer, he’ll have to embrace the fear, rise up as the Dark One, and shatter everything. Dark One examines the dual roles we often take on in life—the ability to be a savior as well as a destroyer.
Physical preorders from Vault will ship in August 2020. A release date for comic and book stores will be announced soon.